Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Fastin Multi-vite for Women Review :


I have tried many different types of Multi-vitamins and there are a few good ones out there. Fastin Multi-Vite for Her went above and beyond any other multi-vitamin I have tried in the past.

The Pros:

I definitely noticed a dramatic change in my energy mode. I went from feeling tired and sluggish to having a decent amount of energy. I typically don't care for stimulants and this product contains nothing of the sort. It does however, contain alot of energy enhancing natural products.

What I liked the most about the Fastin Multi-Vite is the energy you get from them without a dramatic crash afterwards like you do with most every product that gives you a decent amount of energy.

They also are reported to help with weight loss. I cannot currently attest to that aspect yet since I have only been taking them for about 3 days.

The Fastin Multi-Vite contains several anti-oxidants, including : Reservatrol. Reservatrol has been shown to be extremely potent in regard to support of the cardiovascular system and to favorably address factors that contribute to the aging process. Fastin Multi-Vite also contains CoQ10. As many of you know, CoQ10 is involved in energy production in cells, benefits the cardiovascular system, helps to maintain normal, healthy blood pressure, and supports normal, healthy levels of cholesterol. CoQ10 also neutralizes free radicals produced during exercise, and helps regenerate the very important antioxidants vitamins C and E.

Overall, I give this Multi-Vitamin a great rating because it works!

Are there any cons to the Fastin Multi-Vite?

I definitely noticed a rather bitter taste to these multi-vitamins. Didn't really bother me enough to not take them though. I just managed to throw them back and swallow quickly.

My opinion of Fastin Multi-Vite is that this is a great Multi-Vitamin, containing multiple anti-oxidants and many energy producing compounds.

Give Fastin Multi-Vite for Women a try! At ONLY $29.99 it's a great addition to your current workout program!

No comments:

Post a Comment